Mainstreet Australia provides a forum for information exchange, networking, advocacy and professional development for the people, businesses and projects in Australia’s traditional main streets and town centres.
Mainstreet Australia’s membership approach is simple. Subscribe to become a member below. With the impact of the COVID-19 virus, our current complimentary membership has been extended from 30 June to 30 September 2020.
From 1 October 2020 you will be asked to join as an individual member for a charge of AUD $75 (plus GST). That’s around $2 per week to stay connected, informed, inspired and support advocacy and research to keep our Mainstreets alive and thriving.
Why become a member?
The benefits of membership with Mainstreet Australia include:
- Supporting the sustainability and development of traditional main streets and town centres
- Working together to combat the impact of COVID-19 on Main streets and town centres
- Participating in industry networking opportunities
- Enhancing your knowledge of industry projects and practices
Being kept in the loop about Mainstreet advocacy and events including:
- Advocacy to all tiers of Government and key industry bodies
- Annual Mainstreet Australia State Conference
- Mainstreet Australia Industry Awards
- Centre Managers Network
- Presidents/ Business Association Executives Network
- Tours & site visits
- Members only prices at conferences and networking events
Who should join?
- Centre Coordinators and Marketing Managers
- Members of Business and Trader Associations
- Local Government Economic Development, Business Development, Placemaking, City Strategy and Development & Tourism personnel
- Business owners
- Commercial landlords
- Commercial agents
- Suppliers and Service providers to Mainstreets
- Federal and State Government representatives