Becoming a Member
- Access to our new website full of templates and tools to support and assist you plus great information sharing, resources and tips.
- Ability to nominate for the Mainstreet Awards (held every second year)
- Special members rate to professional development sessions and training (approximately 20% discount).
- Discounted workshops delivered for your Council or Business Association on a range of topical and relevant subjects.
- Discount attendance to Centre Managers Network Nights ( 2 per year )
- Discount attendance to Presidents Networks night ( 2 per year )
- Members rate to National Conference 2017 (approximately $100 per person discount).
- Members rate to Victorian One Day Conference – October 2018 ( approximately $50 per person discount)
- Free advertising of positions vacant for members.
- Free advertising of your business events and networking.
- Referral, advice, advocacy and resources to members on request.
- Regular e-bulletins with relevant links and information to news and events in Main Street industry.
- Access to 2 Mainstreet Australia Newsletters per year- showcasing industry trends and resources.
- Advocacy to State Government on relevant issues – special rates, small business and Main Street topics.
- Specialist advice and support from Mainstreet Australia mentors and practitioners.
- Ability to showcase and share your Main Street in practice through website and online resources.
- Be part of the mainstreet community dedicated to retail strips
- Local Government members – Can add up to 4 business associations to their membership who not funded by a Special Charge
Member Only Content
The website has a range of tools and resources exclusively for the benefit of members.
This includes templates, research, technical advice, information sharing, tips, directories, discussion forums and useful links.
To access the member-only information
, you will need to log in with a password.
We recognize that people outside of Victoria may not be able to attend all functions or take advantage of all the benefits that Mainstreet Australia provides. For this reason we have created an Affiliate Membership for non Victorian members, with reduced membership fees.
Affiliate members enjoy full online access to all resources including the members section of the website, newsletters, e-bulletins, discounted entry to events and conferences. Affiliate members are actively encouraged to contribute to the development of Mainstreet submissions, delegations and policy development.
Membership Rates 2017/2018 (GST inc)
Affiliate (Non Victorian)
- Individual/Business $150
- Traders Association/Chamber of Commerce $245
- Corporate/Government $550
- Individual/Business $80.00
- Traders Association/Chamber of Commerce $100
- Corporate/Government $175
See our Register to become a member
page to complete the membership details of joining Mainstreet Australia.
Join now and pay online:
If you have any questions or would like more information about Mainstreet Australia, please contact us via email email@example.com